Below are our competition terms and conditions.
COMPETITION/PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in our competition notices are the competition rules that apply to any competitions run by Ashford Leisure Trust (ALT). By entering a competition, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
1. Any rules specific to each competition such as closing dates, will be displayed in the details of the competition.
2. There may be only one entry per person per competition unless otherwise specified and any entrant who enters more than the permitted maximum will be disqualified. Where a winner has been selected and ALT discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one entry, ALT reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to the same rules.
3. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the competition notice. Failure to do so will render the entry null and void.
4. Prize winners will be chosen at random, unless otherwise specified in the competition notice, from all qualifying entries on the date specified in the competition notice. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the competition notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published on ALT’s website or in the publication in which the competition appeared.
6. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the competition notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in the selection of an alternate winner.
7. Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. ALT reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
8. Prizes are awarded at the discretion of ALT and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
9. Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the competition notice and must be observed. ALT reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
10. ALT cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered
11. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and ALT reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
12. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent. Personal information collected will not be used for any purposes other than customer care, the mailing of information, special offers or market research.
Valid from 31.10.13 CAC