Where to Get funding support in Ashford?
We recommend this activity for...
- Inclusive Sports
For more information about this activity and how to book, please contact us
Ashford Leisure Trust's Talented Athlete Programme for 2019 is now open for applications.
The Talented Athlete Programme is a bursary programme for talented athletes living within the borough of Ashford and is funded solely by Ashford Leisure Trust.
As a not for profit company Ashford Leisure Trust is investing income generated by the services the trust provides into supporting local talented athletes.
You could benefit from:
- Up to £250 of financial support for one year (to cover travel, training costs and more…)
- One full years’ gym membership which includes use of the fitness suites at all of our sites, the pools and health spa at the Stour Centre and use of the Julie Rose Stadium athletics track.
- Ashford Leisure Trust branded training kit.
- Assistance with promotion of your achievements through the Ashford Leisure Trust website, social media accounts and the local media.
- Discounts at Podplus Ltd and Nike Outlet Store
How to apply
To apply to become part of the Ashford Leisure Trust talented athlete programme please download and complete the following documents:
If you require any further information about this scheme please email email@example.com