The current loyalty points scheme is being withdrawn from the 3rd April 2016. We would like to advise customers to use any points they have accrued by this date. A new and exciting scheme will be launched this summer offering many benefits to our customers.
For non members we are continuing the Pay As You Go loyalty scheme for the time being. Everytime you visit one of our centres and pay for an activity you'll receive a loyalty stamp - collect 10 stamps, complete your details on the front of the card and you can redeem your loyalty card for one of our voucher sheets offering free activities as well as discounts on purchases with local retailers and restaurants.
Tems and Conditions
- Points are only added if you swipe through at reception and collect your ticket.
- The allocation of points is based on one point per visit to a facility and not on each activity taken part in. It is therefore anticipated that customers will accrue a maximum of 2 to 3 points a day.
- Any abuse of this scheme may result in the complete removal of access to claim points.
- A maximum of two free 1 month memberships may be claimed in a calendar year.
- Ashford Leisure Trust reserves the right to withdraw this scheme at any time without notice.